The US branch of SMME is now Certwiz
Heard the news? As of November 1st, SMME in the United States has been rebranded as Certwiz.
We’ve kept everything you loved about SMME’s courses. We’re making some exciting changes that you’ll enjoy even more.
Want to take a look?Yes, take me to CertwizVisit SMME BelgiumVisit SMME UAE
What is this course?
This course is based on ISACA's job practice, which serves as the basis for the exam requirements to become a CGEIT® professional. This job practice consists of task and knowledge statements organized by domains.
These statements and domains were the result of extensive research and feedback from IT governance subject matter experts from around the world. Numerous reference sources were also utilized including COBIT® 5.
They depict the tasks performed by individuals who have a significant management, advisory, or assurance role relating to the governance of IT including roles and responsibilities.
The job practice domains and task and knowledge statements are as follows:
- Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25%)
- Domain 2: Strategic Management (20%)
- Domain 3: Benefits Realization (16%)
- Domain 4: Risk Optimization (24%)
- Domain 5: Resource Optimization (15%)
Why take it?
It prepares attendees to take the CGEIT® exam by reviewing all job practices, activities and knowledge requirements as defined by ISACA.
This course provides the necessary skills for IT professionals seeking a reinforced management position. It also brings the essential material to these professionals in the 5 domains.
Who should attend?
Those looking for:
- A global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise.
- A competitive advantage that will distinguish them from their peers.
- Higher earnings and greater career growth.
- The benefits of becoming part of an elite peer network.
- The ability to leverage the tools and resources of a global community of industry experts.
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for attendance. To register for the exam, individuals must provide evidence of appropriate IT governance work experience as defined by the CGEIT® job practice.
What courseware is provided?
Each attendee is provided with the CGEIT® Bootcamp student manual consisting of presentation slides and 120 sample exam questions.
What does it take to get certified?
The CGEIT® exam consists of 150 items taken over a 4-hour period. This exam is not included.
Candidate scores are reported as a scaled score. A scaled score is a conversion of a candidate's raw score on an exam to a common scale. ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800.
A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA's CGEIT® Certification Committee.
A candidate receiving a passing score may then apply for certification if all other requirements are met including:
- Adhering to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics.
- Agreeing to comply with the CGEIT® Continuing Education Policy.
Where can I book it?
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT®
My sincere compliments on Charmaine's prompt responses and helpful attitude.TriangleSatish K.ENOC05/2012 Dubai, UAE