The US branch of SMME is now Certwiz
Heard the news? As of November 1st, SMME in the United States has been rebranded as Certwiz.
We’ve kept everything you loved about SMME’s courses. We’re making some exciting changes that you’ll enjoy even more.
Want to take a look?Yes, take me to CertwizVisit SMME BelgiumVisit SMME UAE
What is the course?
In this course, attendees learn the importance of an effective framework to enable business value. Delve into the elements of ISACA’s evolutionary framework to understand how COBIT® 5 covers the business from end-to-end and helps you effectively govern and manage enterprise IT.
Developed for anyone interested in obtaining Foundation-level knowledge of IT governance, this course explains the COBIT® framework and supporting materials using a logical and example-driven approach.
Why take it?
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
- How IT management issues are affecting organizations.
- The need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT.
- How COBIT® meets the requirement for an IT governance framework.
- How COBIT® is used with other standards and best practices.
- The functions that COBIT® provides and the benefits of using them.
- The COBIT® framework and all of its components.
- How to apply COBIT® in a practical situation.
Who should attend?
This qualification is relevant to IT:
- Quality professionals.
- Process managers and practitioners.
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no mandatory prerequisities although experience with ITIL processes and enterprise governance is beneficial.
What courseware is provided?
Each attendee is provided with SMME's COBIT® Foundation student manual consisting of presentation slides and 50 sample exam questions.
What does it take to get certified?
To obtain the COBIT® Foundation certificate, attendees must pass a 50-question, 40-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 50% or 25 out of 50 questions must be correct. The exam is included in the course fee.
Certification can be valuable to teams because it:
- Demonstrates proven proficiency.
- Reflects professional and personal achievement.
- Offers greater recognition from peers.
- Builds self-esteem.
- Increases the likelihood of cooperation and buy-in.
Where can I book it?
Fijne, aangename stijl. Weet goed om te gaan met vragen/problematiek van seniors.TrianglePaul D.Maya Consult07/2013 Brussels, Belgium