ITIL 4 Foundation > E-LEARNING
This ITIL course is an entry-level certification for IT managers that offers attendees a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle.
- 25video lessons
- 440€Price pp
- Book ItEurope
What is it?
This ITIL4 training is an entry-level course for teams who need an insight into the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle.
Attendees also grasp the linkages between lifecycle stages, the processes and functions used and their contribution to IT service management (ITSM) practices.
This course offers everything you need to learn about ITIL4 and prepares you for the ITIL4 Foundation exam.
Why take it?
Teams can expect to gain a general overview and understanding of ITIL. Key topics include:
- Reasons why an organization should follow ITIL best practices.
- The organizational impact of a best practice implementation.
- ITIL terminology and definitions.
- Adopting and adapting ITIL® principles.
- The benefits and pitfalls of a best practice implementation.
- ITIL success stories.
The ITIL Foundation certificate fulfills the prerequisities for moving up to higher level ITIL certification.
Who should attend?
This ITIL certification is open to anyone who has an interest in the subject. It is primarily aimed towards attendees who:
- Require a basic understanding of the ITIL Framework.
- Need an understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of ITSM within a team.
- Work within a team that has adopted and adapted ITIL and need to be informed about, or contribute to, an ongoing service improvement program.
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What is included?
- 25 video lessions, equivalent of a 2-day training
- ITIL4, last version of ITIL
- Accredited material by Axelos and PeopleCert
- Exam prep
- Exam voucher
NOT INCLUDED: The official ITIL books are not necessary when taking this course or to prepare for the exam.
What does it take to get certified?
To obtain the ITIL Foundation certificate, attendees must pass a 40-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam.
The passing score is 65% or 26 out of 40 questions must be correct.