Prince2 Foundation > E-LEARNING
This entry-level certification provides knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method (6th edition, last version) to be able to work effectively with a project management team.
- 57video lessons
- 475Price pp
- Incl.Exam Voucher
- Book ItEurope
What is it?
This PRINCE2 Foundation certification confirms the attendees' knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method which enables working effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team
This course offers everything you need to learn about PRINCE2 and prepares you for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
Why take it?
- Characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2.
- Purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes.
- PRINCE2 principles.
- Purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes.
Who should attend?
It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects including:
- Project board members (such as senior responsible owners).
- Team managers (such as product delivery managers).
- Project assurance (such as business change analysts).
- Project support (such as project and program office personnel)
- Operational line managers and staff.
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What is included?
- 57 video lessions, equivalent of a 3-day training
- 6th edition, last version of Prince2
- Accredited material by Axelos and PeopleCert
- Quiz and Exam simulation
- Exam voucher
NOT INCLUDED: The official book is not necessary when taking this course or to prepare for the exam. However, if you want, you can buy it online in PDF or hardcopy for £85.
What does it take to get certified?
After completing the course you can use the included exam voucher to book your exam. The exam will be online, at place and time of your choice.
To obtain the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate, attendees must pass a 75-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam. Five random questions are selected for trial purposes and will not be scored. Therefore, the passing score is 50% or 35 out of 70 questions must be correct.