Prince2 Practitioner > E-LEARNING
This Prince2 Certification advanced-level certification provides sufficient understanding of how to tailor and apply PRINCE2® in an organization.
- 66video lessons
- 540€price pp
- Incl.Exam voucher
- Book ItEurope
What is this course?
The PRINCE2 Practitioner certification confirms the attendees' understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® to a particular scenario. A successful Practitioner should be able to start applying the PRINCE2® method to a real project.
This PRINCE2 training, coupled with their individual project management expertise, the complexity of the project and support provided in their work environment will all be factors that impact a Practitioner's success.
This course offers everything you need to learn about PRINCE2, how to tailor and apply PRINCE2® in an organization and prepares you for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Why take it?
Attendees will acquire the skills needed to tailor PRINCE2 to a project within their organizational environment. Specifically attendees will:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes of PRINCE2.
- Be able to apply principles, themes and processes to a project.
- Be able to create and assess management products.
Who should attend?
Prince2 Practitioner Certification is aimed at current and aspiring project managers.
It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects including:
- Project board members (such as senior responsible owners).
- Team managers (such as product delivery managers).
- Project assurance (such as business change analysts).
- Project support (such as project and program office personnel)
- Operational line managers and staff.
Are there any prerequisites?
Attendees wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate which must be presented as evidence to gain admission.
It is also suggested that attendees have some experience in a project environment.
What is included?
- 66 video lessions, equivalent of a 3-day training
- 6th edition, last version of Prince2
- Accredited material by Axelos and PeopleCert
- Quiz and Exam simulation
- Exam voucher
NOT INCLUDED: The official book is not necessary when taking this course or to prepare for the exam. As the exam is open book, we would recommend to buy one. You can buy it online in PDF or hardcopy for £85.
What does it take to get certified?
After completing the course you can use the included exam voucher to book your exam. The exam will be online, at place and time of your choice.
To obtain the PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate, attendees must pass an 8-question (10 marks per question), 150-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 55% or 44 out of 80 marks must be earned. This is an open-book exam (using the official PRINCE2® manual only).