Wat is this course?
The VeriSM™ Professional certification tests a candidate’s knowledge of, and skills in, applying VeriSM™ in an organization. Those certified as VeriSM™ Professional understand the impact of digital transformation on the organization and on people, consumers as well as staff. They are able to translate strategic direction into a successful operating environment. The certified VeriSM™ Professional has proven his or her ability to create and use a Management Mesh that is based on the organization’s portfolio, principles, and governance needs. After creating or adapting the Management Mesh based on new requirements, a VeriSM™ Professional is able to manage the product or service through the Define, Produce, Provide and Respond stages.
- A digital world
- Digital leadership and structure
- Governance and strategy
- Applying VeriSM™ in your organisation
Why take it?
VeriSM™ aims not to launch a new framework, but aims to create a service management approach that can be the ‘glue’ needed to make best use of all of the different existing practices today.
The VeriSM™ Professional certification enables you as a professional to facilitate your digital transformation an to translate strategic direction into a successful operating environment.
Who should attend?
The VeriSM™ Professional certificate is relevant for professionals operating in organizations that have the ambition to digitalize or further digitalize the development and delivery of their products and/or services.
Everyone within a service organization, in particular:
- Managers – who want to understand how to leverage evolving management practices; o Service owners and service managers – who need to bring their skills up to date and understand how service management has changed
- Executives – who are accountable for effective service delivery
- IT professionals - who need to understand the impact of evolving management practices and new technologies on their role
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the course or examination.
What does it take to get certified?
The course is followed by a 90 minutes, 30 question multiple choice exam. The pass rate for the exam is 65% or 19 out of 30.
Where can I book it?