What is this course?
This PRINCE2 Foundation certification confirms the attendees' knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method which enables working effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team.
It is also a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.
Why take it?
Attendees will understand the structure and key terminology of the PRINCE2® method, specifically the:
- Characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2.
- Purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes.
- PRINCE2 principles.
- Purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes.
Who should attend?
PRINCE2 Foundation training is aimed at current and aspiring project managers.
It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects including:
- Project board members (such as senior responsible owners).
- Team managers (such as product delivery managers).
- Project assurance (such as business change analysts).
- Project support (such as project and program office personnel)
- Operational line managers and staff.
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites but it is suggested that attendees have some experience in a project environment.
What courseware is provided?
Each attendee is provided with pre-course materials and hard copies of SMME's PRINCE2 Foundation student manual consisting of presentation slides, corresponding notes and 150 sample exam questions.
What does it take to get certified?
To obtain the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate, attendees must pass a 75-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam. Five random questions are selected for trial purposes and will not be scored. Therefore, the passing score is 50% or 35 out of 70 questions must be correct. The exam is included in the course fee.
Prince2 Foundation Certification can be valuable to teams because it:
- Demonstrates proven proficiency.
- Reflects professional and personal achievement.
- Offers greater recognition from peers.
- Builds self-esteem.
- Increases the likelihood of cooperation and buy-in.
Where can I book it?
Eralp is an expert and manages to answer any question!TriangleCGI06/2016 CGI, Diegem
Eralp is one of the best coaches I've ever had for a training.TriangleAnisaCGI06/2016 CGI, Diegem
The teacher was a pro!TriangleKPMG01/2016 Brussels
Great job! Very clear explanationsTriangleNataliyaMastercard09/2015 Brussels
Chris was a very enthusiastic instructor and knows PRINCE2 very well!TriangleSteven D.PwC08/2012 Leuven, Belgium