What is this course?
Enterprise architecture is comprised of a consistent set of principles, methods and models for the design and realization of processes, information services, technical infrastructure and organizational design. The ArchiMate® language, adopted by The Open Group, provides a set of concepts used to create architecture models and define the integration between these domains.
Using architectural and visualization techniques that map the connections and relationships between the varying domains, ArchiMate® provides enterprise architects with a unique graphical modeling language to support and improve the architectural process.
Such instruments also assist architects in communicating with other stakeholders, such as managers and software developers.
Who should attend?
After completing the training, you will have:
- Background knowledge of ArchiMate®.
- Experience with the ArchiMate® language for modeling, defining and visualizing architectures.
Attendees can expect to gain competencies in the following areas:
- Causes of ArchiMate development.
- The metamodel of ArchiMate®.
- Concepts of enterprise, application and technology architecture.
- The relationships between architecture domains.
- Modeling with ArchiMate®.
- Views and viewpoints.
- Visualization of architectures.
- Tool support for ArchiMate®.
Are there any prerequisites?
Experience with modeling (for example, UML) is beneficial.
What courseware is provided?
Each attendee will receive the Introduction to ArchiMate® student manual consisting of presentation slides.
Where can I book it?
Introduction to ArchiMate®
Amazing time with Patrick on Archimate. This course made me think from EA perspective. A "must" course after TOGAF.TriangleZakiyur SalauddinUAE University11/2014 Dubai, UAE
I was impressed by the nice visualization and representation components in the UML diagrams.TriangleMarc HaddadExecutive Affairs Authority09/2014 Dubai, UAE