What is this course?
The purpose of this TOGAF Certified course is to validate that the attendee is able to analyze and apply the knowledge and comprehension acquired in TOGAF Foundation.
The learning objectives on this level, therefore, focus on application and analysis in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
Why take it?
Attendees certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of how to apply the:
- Architecture development method (ADM) phases in an enterprise architecture.
- Concept of architecture governance.
- TOGAF architecture content framework.
- Concept of building blocks.
- Stakeholder management technique.
- TOGAF content metamodel.
- TOGAF techniques when developing an enterprise architecture.
This course also looks at the:
- TOGAF technical reference model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs.
- Integrated information infrastructure reference model.
- Key deliverables of the ADM cycle.
- Purpose of the architecture repository.
- Role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture.
- Purpose of the architecture skills framework and how to apply it within an organization.
- Style of SOA as an architecture.
Attendees will learn how:
- An enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization.
- To apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM.
- To adapt the ADM for security.
Who should attend?
It is primarily for:
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF.
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF has been adopted and who need to participate in enterprise architecture projects and initiatives.
This include architects who:
- Will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts.
- Wish to introduce TOGAF into an architecture practice.
- Want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF Certification.
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no mandatory prerequisites for attendance although TOGAF Foundation is beneficial.
What courseware is provided?
Each attendee is provided with the TOGAF Certified student manual consisting of presentation slides.
What does it take to get certified?
The TOGAF Certified Certification is only achieved by passing both the TOGAF Foundation & TOGAF Certified (Level 1 and 2) examinations.
TOGAF Foundation (Level 1) is a 40-questions, 60-minutes, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 55% or 22 out of 40 questions must be correct.
TOGAF Certified (Level 2) is an 8-question, 90-minute, scenario-based, complex, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 60% or 24 out of 40 marks must be earned. A Pearson Vue exam voucher is included in the course fee.
Certification can be valuable to teams because it:
- Demonstrates proven proficiency.
- Reflects professional and personal achievement.
- Offers greater recognition from peers.
- Builds self-esteem.
- Increases the likelihood of cooperation and buy-in.
Where can I book it?
Enterprise Architecture Level 2 with TOGAF® 9
Patrick is a very qualified and experienced instructor. I enjoyed my time during the session.TriangleNoura A.Injazat03/2013 Dubai, UAE
Charmaine is the spirit of the courses. She is very helpful and efficient and makes sure attendees are comfortable.TriangleKhadija S.Al Ain Municipality09/2012 Dubai, UAE
Great delivery, coverage, flexibility and time management. Above all, Patrick made the course amusing.TriangleHani K.NBK06/2012 Kuwait
Patrick is a superlative practitioner and expert and has very in-depth knowledge.TriangleAfzal I.Dubai Bank05/2012 Dubai, UAE